740 Brake lines source other than dealer Canada?

upgrading to Bigger Brakes.25" rotors.Wanted to change brake hosesx4 too.Bought from FCPGRoton in USA 1.5 yrs ago. However mechanic says brake lines and fittings too soft,so he abandoned replacing hoses and just did my rotors and brackets change and lubricated brakes.

Does anybody know where to get brake lines apart from the dealer in Toronto???

My moonlighting mechanic will look too but I think he may go the easiest route,ie dealer.

Thanks, Tom

Reply to
fountainpenusanet

Try IPD on

They do mail order. They are in Portland, Oregon.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

FCP Groton now sells stainless steel lines. Since you are upgrading to

11.25's , may as well upgrade the lines too.

RS

Reply to
Rusty