850 cigarette lighter wheres the harnass go?

My cigarette lighter stopped getting 12V. I suspect its a disconnected harnass, as the wires directly around the lighter are ok.

Does anyone know where the harnass connector for 12V on the cigarette light is located? I'd rather strategicaly reach in the radio or under the dash rather than tear everything up looking.

I had another connector that was not clicked in, an it caused a SRS light. this was a few weeks after the dash was out for a evap R&R.

Reply to
Rural Technologist