'86 745 GLE radio wiring

Does anyone have or can you point me to a website with the color code/wiring diagram for an '86 745 GLE wagon cassette/radio? The radio has a din style plug in the back instead of the twin row rectangular of the later 740/940 radios. I wanted to put the later 940 radio in the 745 but the wiring and plugs are all different and not intuitively obvious.

Thanks!

RAFster David

Reply to
RAFster

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. If not, check out the instructions that come with the wiring harness adapters for aftermarket stereos at your local auto parts store. They will show wire locations, colors, designations, etc...

Brian Shuttz