90 740 GLE Wheel size

"EC Jazz" skrev i meddelandet news:-dudnQbiZ8eHzGzenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Your car has 5x108 mm. The standard wheel size is 185/65 -15

/Erik

Reply to
Erik Lidén

This might be useful

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Reply to
Boris Mohar

That is the tyre (tire) size for sedan, for estate (wagon) the tyre size is

195/65/15. The wheel size is 6.5J x 15 x 25 (6.5 rim width J section, 15" rim diameter, 25mm offset).

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

I want to change the wheels I got now and since there's a lot of options to choose from, there's 5x108mm, 5x114mm to name a few. What is the actual wheel size for a 90 740 GLE? Thanks a lot.

Reply to
EC Jazz

Reply to
John Robertson