93 940 Wagon A/C Question

Hello-

I suspect that the air conditioning relay is bad. I don't know where it is! Can someone please enlighten me.

Thanks!

-BK

Reply to
news.verizon.net

There is a generic problem with the non-automatic type (no numbers around the temp dial) AC control on 940s. The solder cracks where the relay solders to the circuit board.

Al

Reply to
ALRHALL

The relay is inside the control panel.

Al

Had 79 245 D, 81 240 D, 86 240 320,000mi and running when traded Have

94 944 White 122,000 The New one 94 944 Green 257,503 mi CRUNCH Parted out 94 944 Maroon 128,000 mi
Reply to
Vrparts