93 960 strange squeak

I have a 1993 960 wagon with just over 105,000 miles on the clock. Over the past two months I have had a couple issues come up that I hope you can assist with.

1.) I am hearing a "squeak" every time I turn the steering wheel to either the right or left. It is very brief but happens every time I turn. Especially early in the day.

2.) I cannot for the life of me get the drivers side windshied wiper to work properly without chattering. I have tried three differnet sets of blades including some high priced ones, treated the windshield with Rain X and tightened down the wiper arm bolt under the hood. No matter what I have tried it still chatters. Any suggestions?

thx

Reply to
Wildcat