'94 850 I lost count!

My 94 850 has lost count! The spedometer works fine, but the odometer has quit on me. I don't see a cable - any ideas? TIA

Reply to
Hugh Campbell

no cable.its electronic and i would imagine the whole unit needs replacing.......the whole unit being the speedometer, odometer etc.........you can buy these as replacement units so you dont have to buy the whole instrument cluster....but you will have to start from zero on the odometer again...........

Reply to
steve

Any idea how much this unit cost?

Reply to
Paul C ATL

Reply to
JD Gibson

Reply to
JD Gibson

Reply to
JD Gibson

Reply to
JD Gibson

Reply to
JD Gibson

Thanks JD, went to Volvospeed per your suggestion

Reply to
Paul C ATL