94 850 T no A6 codes?

My 94 850 turbo runs weak, won't accelerate, and often will not start. I pulled the A2 codes, but it will no longer give me any A6 codes, not even 1-1-1. Any suggestions? I think it is the camshaft position sensor, but I don't get that 3-1-4 code on A2.

Reply to
JD Gibson

The only time I've seen computers that wouldn't give codes, the computers were bad. Make sure that the wire is connected to the bottom of the A6 socket and not broken first, though.

Reply to
Mike F