94 850 turbo-3-2-5

My 94 850 turbo wagon has died- ran rough and progressed to no start- turns over but acts like no gas- A2 code 3-2-5 for ECU memory loss. Do I have to get another ECU? Any possible sources other than dealer? Thanks.

Reply to
JDG

That just means that the power supply to the ECU has been removed. You need to check the battery, alternator and cables. If all that's ok, then check the connections at the ECU and fuse.

Reply to
Mike F