96 850 airbox wires stupid question

I took out the air filter housing so I could change the distributor cap and rotor on my non-turbo 850. There is a black wire connected to the the top section that I left on the airbox top when I took it out and disconnected at the other end. I think its for an air sensor. There is a white vacuum hose connector next to it. I'm trying to put it back together and I can't find the spot the black wire is supposed to connect.

Where the heck does this wire go?

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to