96' 850 Turbo How Fast with stock ECU?

I understand the 96' 850 turbo is "electronically speed limited", does anyone know what that upper limit is? Reason: Mine runs great at 100mph, but shakes badly at 110mph. My mechanic thinks the computer is shutting off half the engine at the upper limit. FYI I am not an idiot driver, but when passing a car doing 65mph and you nail the throttle on a '96 850 turbo sedan, you'll be going 100mph before you can say "Hold on there!" Hank

Reply to
Henry

I've taken my 1996 850R up to 130mph. I doubt the standard turbo has a limiter at 110mph.

Reply to
JW

Speed is limited to 155mph.

Reply to