960 24v Alternator/ P/steer, Compressor belt change

Any one any tips for changing belt on 96 960 CD, I have bought a new tensioner as well. Also while i'm here the battery went flat over night for no reason. I bought a new battery just in case, and all is now fine, but after charging up flat battery and testing with drop meter, it is fine!

Reply to
J.R.Alsop