98 S70 Cruise Control Vacuum Pump Wiring

Hi all;

I am in the process of troubleshooting why the cruise control is not working on my 98 S70 T5SE. I pulled the pump over the weekend and it looks okay. I just wanted to give it a quick test and test to see if the pump is working or if the hose is leaking before I start replacing things. Can someone please post the wiring info on this vacuum pump so I can test it while I have it pulled out?

I can't find any wiring info on it on the web. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance: Steve

Reply to
Steve