98 V70 radio code

The radio in my 98 V70 GLT needs to be set up. How do I go about getting the code, is it a DIY or do I need to take it to a dealer?

Thanks in advance

Rob

Reply to
Zyggy

I have a 98 V70 and my code was found written in ink on a special card tucked into the owner's manual in the glove box. Did you look there? If you bought the card second hand contact the last owner. They may have it still or remember the code.

It is normally 4 digits.

Reply to
Inno

When I needed the radio code for my '97 850, I went to the dealer who looked up the code based on my VIN. No charge although I have heard that some dealers charge for this service.

Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1974

Reply to
c.fiedler