ABS sensor problem

Hi I have a problem with ABS sensors on my Volvo 850 1993. I get an error code pointing at the front left sensor. After changing the sensor to a "new" from a 850 1997, I still have the problem. Can anyone tell if it is OK to use a sensor from 1997 in my

1993 car? Are they identical or different in any respect? Please advice! Thank You in advance! // Esbjörn
Reply to
Esbjorn Thordeman