Any Interest in 240 Headrest Inserts or Sony AM/FM/Cassette "Explod" Stereo?

We're selling the old 240, having found a rare-around-here Camry wagon, and I'm trying to decide which items are possible side-deals if I remove them from the package in serious haggling. A while back I picked up a pair of good used black vinyl headrest inserts that make those awful headrests *much* more comfortable, and I installed the above-mentioned stereo with a Crutchfield wiring adapter: it's literally a 5 minute job to install it in any late 240, using the existing speakers. (I also included labelled pigtails for rear speakers.) Is there any interest in buying these items here? I have no idea if the headrests are still easily available, but I'd want $100 for the stereo, shipping included; it's Mint, and the remote hasn't even been used. The faceplate is removable, and it has rear RCA inputs. Any idea what the headrest inserts are worth these days?

Who needs a remote control for a car stereo??? I always drive from the *front* seat.

Reply to
mj

LOL

A cassette stereo?

That is just *so* last millenium.

It's a boat anchor.

Reply to
Mr. V

We're talking about A Volvo 240 here, dude.

Reply to
mj