Auto trans filter

Does the auto 5 speed on a 2002 V40 have a filter to replace when you drop the pan, my dealer wanted $300 that I paid for a flush with synthetic and he said 600 to drop the pan but it had no filter, I find it strange since all cars Ive had, they had a filter. Yes 600, another car was only 85 to drop the pan and do a service at another place.

Reply to
ransley