Booster shocks for a 145?

Greetings;

While facilitating one of my other hobbies today (I pretend to do woodworking) I loaded down my 145 with about 14" of wood between the wheelwells (cherry, walnut, a bit of oak--including three 10" x 10' 6" x 3/4 walnut planks and a batch of 1-5/8" cherry about 8" x 8'). I should have added air to the rear tires before I went to pick it up...

I took it slow, but still had a problem with tire rub--oddly enough, the left rear tire when I was making left turns. I'd have thought th body would be leaning to the right, giving the left rear more clearance.

Anyway, while the 240 springs I had installed made things better, I'd like to get a bit more support back there. So, does anyone know of or have any recommendations for booster shocks suitable for use in a '72 145?

Thanks,

Gary (Price for the wood? $350.)

Reply to
Gary Heston

Don't. Boostershocks don't act inline with the suspensionbushes, which will give them a permanent set and shorten their life. Use uprated springs

Reply to
M-gineering