High Mileage Club

Where do I send away for my High Mileage Club badge. I just reached 300,000 on my 89 745 GL
Thanks Zyggy

I went to the dealer and they gave me a form to send in.
Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1974
Thanks for the reminder. My clock's about to hit 200,000 miles. I hope I can join too.
;-)
I've just aquired a 1995 850 station with 407,000 km ( thats 253,000 miles) on the clock, and she drives like a dream.

http://www.SecureIX.com ***
<snip>
"How to Join It couldn't be easier. Provided your Volvo is legally registered and the odometer reads at least 100,000 miles, you're just one call away from becoming a member of the High Mileage Club. Simply call 1-800-458-1552 for a registration form."
Whilst in UK, access the VOC website for mileages above 150,000. http://www.volvoclub.org.uk
All the best, Peter.
700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).