Broken tailgate hinge on 92 240

Hi,

The right tailgate hinge just broke on my 92 240. Is the hinge itself replaceable or do you need a whole new tailgate?

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
moon161

Hi, If I'm not mistaken the body style, and indeed the hinges in question here, (with only minor trim differences, ie. the hinge may look slightly different,) but the actual dimensions, mounting holes etc. should remain the same from 75 or 76 until 1992.

Good luck,

-Z-

P.S. I have a 1990 245 for parts. If you can't find the hinge that you need, drop a line back, and I'll try to help out. a '90 should be definately the same as a '91. I'd be glad to pick the part and get it to you if needs be

Reply to
Zeke