Car delivery services in the midwest?

I'm giving my old car to my brother-in-law, who lives in Michigan, and we're having difficulty coordinating a schedule for him and my sister to come out to Chicago to pick up the car and take it home with them. I finally called a car delivery service that gave me a quick quote of $400 to make the delivery for us. Anyone here have any experience with this sort of thing? Does $400 sound about right for Evanston, IL to St. Johns, MI? Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks, Patricia

Reply to
PButler111

Four hundred sounds about right. You could shop around and maybe find someone cheaper, but that's about average these days.

Reply to
don hodgdon

Great -- thanks.

pb