central doorlocking 940

Hello,

I have a 97 940 estate with central doorlocking. I want to fit in a remote controle. Where can I find the centraldoorlocking relay? Has anyone tips and tricks to do this?? What do I need to fix this?

Thanks Stephan

Reply to
Stephan

I would suggest that you check if the VolvoGuard alarm system is available for retro fit to your car. It incorporates Remote Central Locking in the alarm unit.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes