changed battery, no speedometer

I recently changed my original battery in my 1998 Volvo v70 T5. I now have: no speedometer, no tachometer, odometer changed to kilometers, and the information display is blank (clock, temp, gas mileage, etc.)

Any ideas on what to do?

Reply to
Edwin

Try disconnecting the negative side of the battery and reconnecting it after a minute or so. Sometimes electronic equipment gets confused by a tentative on-again off-again connection to the battery and needs a reset.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee