Changed battery = no speedometer

I've asked this before and no one could help but I thought I'd try again: I changed the battery in my 1998 V70 T5. Since I did this I now have: no speedometer, no tachometer, no display. Only thing that works on the dash is fuel gauge and temp gauge. Odometer still works but it has changed to kilometers. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or if its fixable at all?

Reply to
Edwin

Did you disconnect the battery a few minutes, then reconnect it?

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Reply to
Hammy

Disconnect the earth lead again and let it sit for 10mins or more. Then reconnect in one bold movement- try not to flash the lead.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..