Cold start injector - B230E 740

Where is it?

My Haynes manual goes into great detail about removing and testing it but doesn't mention where it is!

Thanks,

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

Underside of the intake manifold, before it separates towards the individual cylinders....?

__ __ Randy & \ \/ /alerie's \__/olvos '90 245 Estate - '93 965 Estate "Shelby" & "Kate"

Reply to
Randy G.

That would make sense :)

I haven't looked at the car yet, just the manual. There are, of course, no pictures of the offending item.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot