Cruise Control does not wrok

I took my 1990 S70 into the dealer to get an extra key made and they (on their own) downloaded a software throttle upgrade after which the cruise control did not work. This is a car that was manufactured in Canada and some of the software is for that country. I took it back in and they cleaned the throttle, checked the switch in the throttle for being stuck but could find nothing that would cause the cruise control not to work and of course, it still does not. Any ideas what it might be? Thanks - Neil

Reply to
neiljsalkind