curiosity....

Two days ago I received the coolant expansion tank with the cap that I ordered from partsforvolvosonline.com

the cap doesn't entry on the hole!!!

Moreover in the original part there is a valve near the cap hole but in this there isn't (produced by scan-tech)

Now I'm going to order other parts like water pump, head gasket set, timing belt but I have some doubts for the quality. They write on the part description: ""All PFS Swedish supplied aftermarket parts are provided by Scan-Tech, the leading aftermarket part supplier worldwide for Volvo and Saab cars. To ensure excellent quality all Scan-Tech supplied parts are designed to meet or exceed OE (original Volvo equipment) design standards, furthermore each of these parts is subject to rigorous testing on and off vehicle prior to being released to the marketplace""

.......each of these parts is subject to rigorous testing........and the expansion tank hole diameter was about 3mm under the right dimension.

Good night, Andrea.

Reply to
Andrea