Dealers in Tulsa OK

We are going to have to have our Volvo serviced away from home on a trip and there are two dealers listed in Tulsa. Has anyone had any experience with either dealer and a recommendation for which one is better??

Thanks for any help,

Frank McGirt snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
Frank McGirt

We live in VA, but were in Tulsa at Christmas and needed our first service on our XC70. Went to Lincoln-Mercury Volvo of Tulsa, mostly because they're near my mother's home, and was pleased enough with the service. Facilities are relatively new, clean and well-kept from what I could tell. It's a little tough to rate a service department on such a routine chore, but I was happy with them. They did charge me $29 to turn off my daytime running lights, however, and some have said that their dealerships have done it gratis. For what it's worth....

Joel Cook

Reply to
None

Thanks for the response. For our XC90 I want to have my DRL turned off also and autolocking turned on, plus normal oil service. Hopefully they will be OK on all that.

Frank

Reply to
Frank McGirt