Conicelli Toyota in Conshohocken, PA

Hello all...I'm a newcomer to this group, and I was hoping that someone on here could help me.

I'm thinking of purchasing a new Corolla (or possibly a Prius). There's a dealer about a mile from my home, Conicelli Toyota, in Conshohocken, PA. I was wondering if anyone out there had any experience with this particular dealer, or with the Conicelli organization?

Also, from the Yahoo!Toyota_Prius group, I notice that there are an awful lot of Toyota dealers whose service departments are awful. Is this really the case with most Toyota dealers?

Thanks for any replies.

Ray Greenberg

Reply to
Ray G.

I have two Toyota dealers in my are with service departments. The one closest to me has been through three ownerships that I can remember and has always had a lousy service department. I give them a try every few years and regret it every time.

The second one is fifteen miles away and consistently beats other service centers in price and customer service. They get the job done right the first time and honor competing Toyota dealership service coupons.

As anything else in life, ask around from your locals and see what they use.

Reply to
badgolferman

I guess it depend on what you defination of 'awful' lot is.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Ray the guys give you good advice - just ask a few of the local Toyota drivers who they deal with.

Where I live the local Toyota dealer has a good service/parts department (damned expensive though). Mechanics have been there (a lot of them) for some years.

However their sales department has probably gone thru a half dozen managers and I am sure 50 plus salespeople.

They were so bad to talk with that I went to Southern Oregon to buy from the same company (Lithia). They are pretty good sized automotive group here in the west.

Reply to
ron