Roll bars?

I'm planning a road trip this spring to Bethania NC to have a roll bar installed in the Miata. Bethania is the home to Hard Dog Roll Bars, and I figured who better to install it than the manufactures themselves. My question is: Has anyone had any experience with these people to where you could offer me some advice on how good and professional of a job they do?

Any advice/help appreciated.

----- Clark Friedrichs / snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Clark Friedrichs