Eberspaecher cabin heater

Looking for information on how to fit a Eberspaecher 5 DWS cabinheater in a 850 TDI.

Anyone who can help?

Best regards Per

Reply to
Per Groth Ludvigsen

Dont think you will find a manual for your specific car. Do you have the original manual?

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard

Hi Niels,

Thanks for your help with a good link to manuals.

Do you know whether their is a difference in the electrical cabling scheme between D5WS and D5WSC? The D5WSC has the water pump integrated.

Best regards Per

"Niels Bengaard" skrev i en meddelelse news:42480907$0$687$ snipped-for-privacy@dread16.news.tele.dk...

Per Groth Ludvigsen

Hi Per

Another link, think all models are here.

Or have a look here and choose yourself.
Niels

Niels Bengaard

Thanks Niels, the link had all what I needed so far.

Have you installed a cabin heater in your volvo 850?

I am looking for a diagram on how to connect to the climate control unit - for the vent access.

Best regards Per

"Niels Bengaard" skrev i en meddelelse news:4248383f$0$180$ snipped-for-privacy@dread11.news.tele.dk...

Per Groth Ludvigsen

I will mail you the wiring diagram for the ECC.

Niels

"Per Groth Ludvigsen" skrev i en meddelelse news:424baac8$0$23046$ snipped-for-privacy@dread15.news.tele.dk...

Niels Bengaard