Exterior Door Trim

Can anyone help me with details on removal of exterior door trim on a V70 Estate please ? I'm referring to the plastic mouldings which go along the whole side of the vehicle just below the line of the wheel arches. Do they just prise off with a flat bladed screwdriver, do they slide forward or backwards to release them, or are they bolted on from the inside of the door ? All advice gratefully received. Cheers, David J

Reply to
DavidJ

If you're talking about the V70 "classic" they're held on with 2 sided tape. If you bend them too much while removing them, they're junk. The new style V70, I'm not sure.

Reply to
Mike F