Facelift S60

Hi

I ordered a new S60 D5 SE as my next company car two weeks ago. The leasing company tell me that Volvo have informed them it will be delivered to them on August 11. Would anyone know if this is going to be the facelifed version or the 2004 model?

What are the differences between the two?

Thanks

Ian

Reply to
ian

And where to find some "facelifted" photos of it?

Reply to
Branimir H. (Baja)

Go to volvospy.com

Ben

Reply to
Benjamin Smith

Auto123.com has info on the changes for the 2005 S60 products. Look under the "news" heading. or try

$915&pg=1

Larry B.

Branimir H. (Baja) wrote:

Reply to