Flame trap tip

I have a spare flame trap which I always keep clean ready to go on the car. Once I suspect the flame trap is starting to get blocked or if not before summer and winter I change the flame trap for the old one which I have cleaned. I t only takes a few minutes, once I get the old flame trap off I put it in petrol ready for the next time, no need to keep buying a new flame trap.

Reply to
noreply