Flame trap successfully replaced.

I wasn't sure when the previous owner has done it, so yesterday I replaced the flame trap and o ring. The old flame trap was in perfect condition with only three holes plugged. This means that the previous owner was maintaining the car well.

Last week I replaced the air filter, which was do, and I noticed big difference in performance, the car is very peppy now. I did not expect the air filter to have so much influence on performance of the car.

Reply to
Adam