Flexplate for 745 turbo diesel automatic - not FRA-466! 135 teeth

Hi, the flexplate of my nearly 30 yo 745 turbodiesel hast lost about half of its teeth, probably due to a mismatch of a replaced starter motor
and the flexplate.
While all lists for this car (one of the first 745 with that engine and automatic gear) list the FRA-466 flexplate (which features 142 teeth and 11.88" OD), the damaged flexplate of my car has / once had 135 teeth on 11.30". 8 holes for the fixing screws. Does anybody know if Volvo changed the setup on that part in the beginning of that series? Which part could replace my flexplate?
Cheers, Ulli