Flexplate for 745 turbo diesel automatic - not FRA-466! 135 teeth

Hi, the flexplate of my nearly 30 yo 745 turbodiesel hast lost about half of its teeth, probably due to a mismatch of a replaced starter motor and the flexplate.

While all lists for this car (one of the first 745 with that engine and automatic gear) list the FRA-466 flexplate (which features 142 teeth and 11.88" OD), the damaged flexplate of my car has / once had

135 teeth on 11.30". 8 holes for the fixing screws. Does anybody know if Volvo changed the setup on that part in the beginning of that series? Which part could replace my flexplate?

Cheers, Ulli

Reply to
Ulrich G. Kliegis