International 466 diesel no start no cdes

I might be a little off topic "autos", but I am stumped by a 2002 Intl, 4700 truck with a 466E engine. The self diagnostic shows no codes. A mech drove it in, changed the oil and changed the fuel filter. It is well primed, But it cranks and will not start. The miles are 170K.

Any advise is appreciated.

Larry

Reply to
Larry Starr

If he drove it in and changed the fuel filter and now it won't start, I'd be concentrating my attention on the fuel filter.

Reply to
clifto

We had a fleet of diesel trucks

i would say when he change the fuel filter some way it bleed off and you have air trapped in the injector pump try priming a few more times if it still wont start try bleeding the injectors or use some either to crack it over ?

Reply to
hogster