Fredericksburg VA area - someone to teach me Volvo's?

Hi, I was just posting here as I posted a similar message a while back on the brickboard. I live in the Fredericksburg, VA, area and am looking for someone who works on their own Volvo who might be interested in having an extra hand around the garage, and at the same time teach me how to do regular maintanence and basic repairs under the hood of my car as well. I have an 87 745, and have had two similar autos before, and am very interested in going beyond fuel and filter changes, and progress more into changing my own belts, doing tune-ups, and slightly more complicated things in general. If there's someone out there who has the time to teach, I'm willing to help and learn. Hopefully there's someone out there! Thanks.

-Webb

Reply to
Webb Moncure