FS: 1989 Volvo four dour wagon - DFW Texas area

989 gray Volvo 760 four door station wagon. Mileage approx. 145,000. Power steering, windows, door lock; cruise control. Dark red/burgundy leather upholstery. Stereo system was stolen; theft ripped out wiring, so some electrical work required. Exterior in good condition. $2200 OBO. For pictures, email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. If you have questions,

please don't email me as I am posting this for my mother. Call her directly. Annie Byrd - 214 528 9832. Car is located in the Oak Lawn/Turtle Creek area.

Reply to
pearlgod