Murano Rattles: Looking for owners in the DFW area

I was wondering if there are any drivers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who experience various rattles with their Muranos. If so, we'd like to directly "compare rattles" - much easier than describing them on a message board. We figure this could also help for the inevitable discussion with the dealer...

We are hearing at least three different ones: Two probably originating from the loudspeakers on the dashboard, the third one an elusive but persistent rattle somewhere on the rear passenger's side.

We've tried to remove everything from the cargo area, even took out the side tool compartments, no change. We secured and unsecured the rear seat belts, took out the cargo cover - the rattle is still there, sounding kind of plastic-y, not too loud but VERY annoying.

Anyone interested, please post here or e-mail snipped-for-privacy@gmx.net, and let's get in touch! IMPORTANT: When mailing, please remove 'noresponse' from the e-mail address given above. This was only added to prevent spam caused by automated e-mail search programs. Thanks!

Reply to
Melusine

Nissan dealers are usually pretty good with resolving rattles within the warranty period. However, the rattle warranty is part of the "short" warranty, contact your dealer promptly.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

Check out

Go to the forums sections, then click on the Murano forum... lots of owners there....

Reply to
Mr. Khay

Thanks - I found a few other forums but not this one. Will definitely check it out...

Reply to
Melusine

There aren't a *whole* bunch of people on there, but they have LOTS to say! Enjoy going there; I do!

Reply to
Bhuvan