fuel door hinge; '99 S80 T6

I had some asswipe rip my fuel door off whilst attempting to steal fuel from me. I found the door, but the hinge is broken. I have tried my damnedest to see how the heck that hinge could be replaced, but to no avail. Any ideas?

Reply to
bajaman

Go to the dealer & purchase a new Hinge hinge aproximate cost under $25.00 & usally 1/2 Hour labor to install or you can do it your self not a very hard repair to perform Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein

Thanks!

Reply to