Intrepid '99 Fuel Door

I've noticed that my fuel door hinge feels rusty/stiff when I open the door. It used to be smooth smooth. Is there anything that needs lubrication inside the door? It's hard to see the inner workings, and the pivot point for the door is well hidden.

Reply to
Greg Houston

Grab a can of silicone spray, insert the plastic straw into the slot through which the hinge arm disappears into the quarter panel, and spray up-down-all-around, then work the door open and closed a few times. When you've done that, go hit all the other hinges, all the door weatherstrips, etc.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern