Manual Volvo 740

Hi,

does anybody have a service repair manual in pdf format for me??

Thanks a lot

Reply to
Onno

You can only get Green Books at prohibitive cost or use Haynes/Chilton manuals at small cost. Both Haynes and Chilton manuals can be obtained on-line from

Haynes number 1258 and Chilton number 72300 (to 1989, or 72302 1990-1998).All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Just go buy a Haynes manual, they're under 20 bucks, I dunno why anyone would bother to scan one into a pdf.

Reply to
James Sweet