FUSE PROBLEMS

740 TURBO my wife's had a problem with idle cutting out when cold in reverse when first put in gear and strange idle patterns pre pump had gone replace with and new filter sock still problems. Trouble was the pre pump failure caused the main pump to over work and the fuse clips melted as well the fan in front of the radiator is wired to come on when the air con is on ,it too melted causing problems .cleaning the contacts replacing the fuses all is well .I hope any way :)
Reply to
John Robertson

really it needed a new fuse soldered in the old contacts allowed too little grip

Reply to
John Robertson