Ha ha someons kicking then selves now

My 93 440Li (yep base model smallest engine)

Just ate a Shitreo.....erm Citreon Saxo, on W plate for breakfast.

How impressed am i???????

-- Start your own home based business today :

vertuas

Nice one! ive got a 940lpt, its funny beating the nova boys in a Volvo estate!

Reply to
Grizly Adams

Reply to
Rob Guenther

My wife's Volvo 66 (that's a DAF with a Renault 1100 pushrod engine,

1975 ish) used to be faster than anyth>My 93 440Li (yep base model smallest engine)
Reply to
R Strong

I've had quite a bit of fun along those lines since I fitted the 350 chev to my wife's very stock looking '80 264. Taking on late model V8s is quite enjoyable. :-)

Reply to
athol

Got a web site with some pics? V8 volvos are cool.

Griz

Reply to
Grizly Adams

You could try looking at the web site in my sig...

Reply to
athol