Escourt/Fiesta (uk) front bushes

Hello

There is current a common problem for Escort and Fiesta owners in the uk, that is the lack of supply of decent bushes for lower wish bones.

Bushes are lasting 12 months at best, 7 at worst. Apart from annoying, its getting very expensive to run cars that need around £130 worth of new parts every seven to twelve months.

I have considered fitted the performance bushes as advertise in boy racer magazines (Max Power, fast ford, etc).

Would anyone know if this would be advantages and would the bushes last longer than the current garbage being supplied by ford?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Regards

Vertuas

-- Start your own home based business today :

vertuas

Go for the aftermarket bushings. They'll probably cost more, but if they're urethane, they'll last longer, by far.

Reply to
Jinxter

That's not a bad idea. I've had 2 replace 3 sets in the last 4 years !

Reply to
nape nelson