HU-803 line-in?

I recently bought a S60 equipped with the Audiomax HU-803 radio. I was wondering if I could hook-up a device with a line-out signal (such as an Apple i-POD) directly to the optional CD Changer input of this radio.

If yes, which cable should I connect to? Is there RCA connectors at the back of the radio? Is it easy to remove the radio?

Thanks,

Jay

Reply to
Jay

I recently bought a S60 equipped with the Audiomax HU-803 radio. I was wondering if I could hook-up a device with a line-out signal (such as an Apple i-POD) directly to the optional CD Changer input of this radio.

If yes, which cable should I connect to? Is there RCA connectors at the back of the radio? Is it easy to remove the radio?

Thanks,

Jay

Reply to
Jay