magnetic drain plug

Is a magnetic drain plug worth it on a XC70

Reply to
Myron Feldman

IIRC, Volvo already has magnetic drain plug fitted as standard. The drain plug on my 740 is the original one and that's magnatised. _________________ Will '90 Volvo 744 GLT B230F converted to B230FB (531 Head & VX3 Cam)

Reply to
William Liao

Reply to
G Klein

How expensive is it? I got one for my cars, they pick up a little clod of filings by every oil change, it was only a few dollars, I can't imagine it hurts any.

Reply to
James Sweet