midas did it.

89 740 turbo never had a problem.Midas overfilled by 3 qts.but it took me three months to realize.this car never lost or used oil since new.Started running like the cat.was bad but,that wasn't it.So the next fix was fuel system.Nope!So finally I pulled the dip and found the 3qts.overfill..So,I unplug the oil sep line hose and it helps but the car still runs like a bad cat,like a older choke model.Then this old Volvo mech>tells me that overfilling a "turbo"model does something but,can't remember what.One guy said something about accumalator?????????or waste gate.Anyone know what they did?I sure ain't letting them get back ahold of it.(Which was the only time anyone other than myself ever touched it)
Reply to
yoyo