Mileages of ex police cars suspcioiously low?

It has a roundel on it no matter where it's made. I think that little piece of trim costs $5-10,000.

Reply to
Steve

These MkII's were built long before Ford got involved. Possibly before BMW even IIRC.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

Nope, the current Rangey petrol engine is the Jaguar V8. Older current shape ones had the BMW 4.4 in.

Diesels are still the BMW one at the moment though I think

Reply to
Pete M

Steve ( snipped-for-privacy@microsoft.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

17.5% VAT (sales tax) is included in the price you see on damn near everything - rather than a smaller percentage which is added on later.

How much is an X5 there? They start at £36k here.

But you can *bet* that plod won't be paying *ANYTHING* near that. For a start, the manufacturers trip over 'emselves to have plod driving their vehicles...

I don't think you're alone in that sentiment...

Reply to
Adrian

x5 3.0 $42,500+695 delivery plus options, of which BMW has MANY. x5 4.4 $53,600" " x5 4.8 $71,100" "

Steve